X.VILITUR - NEXX
Nexx injected their signature helmet for life features in a modular helmet and created the brand new X.Vilitur.
The helmet features all-metal locking mechanisms to ensure a safe and secure connection between the chin bar and helmet chassis. Double rubber seals at the chin bar and vortex generators located in the chin area work together to provide improved sound isolation for a quiet riding experience.
Compatible with the Nexx X-Com Bluetooth headset, the helmet also includes two mounting brackets for action cameras. Featuring one-piece neck roll and cheek pads, 2 intake and 2 exhaust vents, the X-Vilitur is sure to make any ride, short or ultra-long distance, an even more enjoyable experience.
- X-MATRIX Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special
aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- Shell Sizes: 3 (XS-S | M-L | XL-XXXL);- Aerodynamic design, developed to minimize fatigue on long trips, with the mask closed or open
- Morfofit –ergonomic fitting of the cheek pads- Easy to operate mask button and with involuntarily opening safety mechanism
- 360º Super Locker with double pivot for maximum mask safety
- Special developed rubber sealing around the mask and the shield
for optimum Acoustic Isolation
- PC Lexan Shield Clear with Anti-Fog position and central lock
- X-SWIFT Quick Release visor mechanism
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Panoramic Eye Port
- Integrated Sun Visor with Ergonomic Button Mechanism
- Night vision – reflectors on the side, front and back of the helmet
- X.MART DRY Fabrics
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Formed Pad, removable and washable
- Adjustable Chin Wind stopper
- Air Dynamic System - 1 inlet and 2 outlets air-vents
- Chin ventilation
- Removable Breath Guard
- Removable Action Camera support on top and side
- Double homologation Full Face and Jet (P/J)
Available sizes: XS to XXXL
AVAILABLE SIZES: XS - XXXL
Size Head (cm)
Size Head (in)
HOW TO MEASURE
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
SAFETY AND WARRANTY
Nexx helmets have been certified by the Belgium lab for road safety, IBSR and meet ECE 22-05 homologation standards. In the US, the helmets fully comply with DOT standards. All NEXX helmets include a warranty issued to the original owner against manufacturing and material defects, valid for a period of two years.
Products can be returned up to 14 days after purchase in original packaging and unused. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return shipping label.