X.G10 BAD LOSER - NEXX
The 3D interiors are removable, skin friendly with antiallergenic and anti-bacterial properties, and are made with added performance X.MART Dry fabrics that keep the wearer cool and dry.
Adding to the retro look, and allowing wearers to customize their helmets, NEXX offers snap-on peaks in three different color options.
X.G10 BAD LOSER
- X-MATRIX Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- ECE/22-05, DOT and NBR-7471:2001
- Shell available in 3 different sizes
- Inner lining with X-MART DRY fabrics
- Double-D ring buckle
- Soft padding anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric
- Adjustable padding and removable lining
- Washable lining
- Peak prepared (optional accessory; not included)
- Weight: 990 g
AVAILABLE SIZES: XS - XXXL
Size Head (cm)
Size Head (in)
HOW TO MEASURE
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
SAFETY AND WARRANTY
X.Garage helmets have been certified by the Belgium lab for road safety, IBSR and meet ECE 22-05 homologation standards. In the US, the helmets fully comply with DOT standards. All NEXX helmets include a warranty issued to the original owner against manufacturing and material defects, valid for a period of two years.
All helmet sales are FINAL. Helmets fit true to size but are snug initially. Padding will compress over time. Returns are only accepted if there is a manufacturer's defect in the product.