Same rock. New roll. The RokkerTech Slim Straight Jeans have the same designer style and unrivaled build quality you’ve come to expect from the Rokker Company, but are made from a much thinner, lighter weight single layer of material rather than a full Dynatec liner beneath a layer of denim.
The “tech” is an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), a material with fibers twice the strength of steel. Indigo-dyed cotton is woven around the UHMWPE core threads to achieve a denim fabric that looks just like regular denim, but packs serious abrasion resistance at its core. Add in the ability to accept knee and hip protectors (armor sold separately) and the RokkerTech Slim Straight Jeans are not just the whole package — they have made the whole package lighter.
- Fit Runs 1" large in the waist, order one size down from what you would normally wear.
- 14 oz raw denim with highly abrasion resistant UHMWPE fibers
- Only one layer for unbeatable wearing comfort
- Constructed of UHMWPE which is 15x stronger than steel
- Highly abrasion resistant as entire jean contains UHMWPE
- Pockets for optional hip and knee protectors (armor sold separately)
- UHMWPE core is wrapped by indigo-colored cotton thread
- UHMWPE core made from Dual FX Lycra wrapped around UHMWPE
- Straight fit with button fly
- No rivets which could scratch a bike's finish
- Ships with a Rokker t-shirt