Rokker products are built to last, the guys from Switzerland use only top-end materials to create functional and protective riding gear that looks the part. The Rokker Rider Raw Shirt is made of dark indigo 13oz raw 100% cotton denim with a subdued wash and functional double stitching for a light feel and timeless look, lined with 100 % Schoeller-Dynatec for friction-heat dissipation, abrasion resistance and durability that surpasses that of aramid fiber. Being soft to the touch, it can be worn against the skin making this an extremely versatile riding garment: wear it underneath your jacket as an extra layer of protection in winter or use it as a summer jacket for short burst around town. You can even size up and wear the rider shirt on top of an armoured shirt and ride around worry-free in the knowledge that Rokker has got your back. Six sturdy buttons are holding the shirt shut concealing a full length zip for extra robustness and to keep the wind at bay. You'll find the same buttons and a concealed zip on the cuff. Rokker has kept the branding minimal and the style on point.
- Classic jean-jacket slim fit
- Outer material 13oz raw 100% cotton denim
- Inner material made of 100 % Schoeller-Dynatec
- Schoeller-Dynatec is non-abrasive, wind resistant and water repellent
- Easy care (washable at 104°F/40°C, ironing after the wash improves water repellency)