ROKKER - ORIGINAL JEANS
The Original Rokker Jeans are constructed of 13oz medium blue, stonewashed denim with an internal layer of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec fabric for extreme abrasion resistance. The internal layer of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec fabric offers extreme abrasion resistance with the added benefit of water repellency and wind-blocking properties to keep you safe and protected from the elements. In addition to the Schoeller-Dynatec, the Rokker Jeans are designed to accommodate special D3O Knee Protectors (sold separately). The Rokker Jeans may quickly become your favorite pair of riding pants. tween sizes.
- Designed to fit like a Levi's 501
- Classic comfort fit which includes a straight cut, high waist, wide leg and a button fly
- Outer material made of the finest 100% cotton, light stonewashed denim
- Inner material made of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec
- Schoeller-Dynatec is non-abrasive, wind resistant and water repellent
- Body armor pockets at knees made of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec
- Protector pockets are height adjustable with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Double layer of Schoeller-Dynatec at knees for additional protection
- Constructed without rivets which could scratch the bike
- Easy care (washable at 110° F, ironing after washing increases the water repellency)
- Ships with a Rokker t-shirt
Products can be returned up to 14 days after purchase in original packaging and unused. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get more details.