ROKKER IRON SELVAGE DENIUM JEANS
The Rokker Iron Selvage Jeans offer the same premium impact and abrasion protection as the original Rokker jeans, but with a slimmer fit and more tapered leg. The Iron Selvage boast more subdued branding than previous generations, with the omission of the (somewhat-polarizing) flame-stitched pocket in favor of a refined, subtlety-branded leather tag at the waist.
Previously, Rokker’s slim-fitting jeans did not have pockets for knee and hip armor. The Iron Selvage Jeans do - while maintaining a cut that is slim to the leg, striking the perfect balance of protection and casual vibes.
- Straight-fit (slim leg, tapered fit) with button fly
- Outer material made of finest 11.5 oz stonewashed Red Selvage denim
- Inner material made of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec abrasion resistant, wind resistant and water repellent
- Protector pockets on knees and hips made of 100% Schoeller®-Dynatec (knee protectors adjustable with VELCRO® brand fasteners, armor sold separately)
- Constructed without rivets which could scratch the bike
- Easy care (washable at 40°C, ironing after wash increases the water repellency)
- Jeans ship in a black canvas bag with Rokker T-shirt