ROKKER - ORIGINAL RAW JEANS
The Original Rokker Jeans are what started it all. They are constructed of heavy duty 13.5oz raw, unwashed and untreated denim with an internal layer of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec fabric for extreme abrasion resistance. Offering the same fit as the Original Rokker Jeans, the Original Rokker Raw Jeans feature an internal layer of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec fabric for both protection and the added benefit of water repellency and wind-blocking properties to keep you safe and protected from the elements. In addition to the Schoeller-Dynatec, the Rokker Jeans are designed to accommodate special D3O Knee Protectors (sold separately).
The Rokker philosophy is style and protection without compromise, and the Original Rokker Raw Jeans achieve both.
- Designed to fit like a Levi's 501
- Classic comfort fit which includes a straight cut, high waist, wide leg and a zipper fly
- Outer material made of the finest 100% cotton, Raw Selvage denim
- Inner material made of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec
- Schoeller-Dynatec is non-abrasive, wind resistant and water repellent
- Body armor pockets at knees made of 100% Schoeller-Dynatec
- Double layer of Schoeller-Dynatec at knees for additional protection
- Protectors pockets are height adjustable with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Constructed without rivets which could scratch the bike
- Easy care (washable at 110° F, ironing after washing increases the water repellency)
- Ships with a Rokker t-shirt
Products can be returned up to 14 days after purchase in original packaging and unused. Please contact email@example.com to get more details.