X.R2 CARBON ZERO - NEXX
The Nexx XR2 Carbon Zero Helmet made the best just better. Two top vents are designed in a way to increase airflow and reduce noise levels, carrying more fresh air directly to the forehead and interior of the helmet. The XR2 aerodynamic profile reduces turbulence at higher speeds. A race-ready flat face-shield has posts for tear-offs and Pinlock insert (both sold separately). The Easy Lock shield is more soundproof and airtight. The carbon fiber weave shell is state-of-the-art, offering performance driven weight savings and improved safety. The Nexx XR2 is a combination of technology, comfort and protection that helps you keep your mind on the road. Tip: Sizing up 1 cm is recommended (for example, if you measure in at 60 cm go with an XL instead of a LG).
- Carbon Shell
- ECE/22-05, DOT and NBR-7471:2001
- Ultra light helmet (1250 gr)
- 2 inlets and 4 outlets air-vents (Air Dynamic System)
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Lining, removable and washable
- X.MART DRY Fabric
- Removable Neck Padding
- Anti-noise Cheekpads
- Chin Windstopper
- Double D-Ring fastening strap
- UV resistant shell
- PC Lexan Shield, anti-scratch and with new easy locking system
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Flat Visor prepared for the use of Tear off
- Visor Ventilation System
- Removable Breath Guard
- Aerodynamic Trim
- Aerodynamic Rear Spoiler
- Reflectors on the front, sides and backside
- Ergo Padding System - allows a perfect fit of the helmet in different head shapes
AVAILABLE SIZES: XS to XXXL
Size Head (cm)
Size Head (in)
HOW TO MEASURE
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
SAFETY AND WARRANTY
Nexx helmets have been certified by the Belgium lab for road safety, IBSR and meet ECE 22-05 homologation standards. In the US, the helmets fully comply with DOT standards. All NEXX helmets include a warranty issued to the original owner against manufacturing and material defects, valid for a period of two years.
Products can be returned up to 14 days after purchase in original packaging and unused. Please contact email@example.com to get your return shipping label.