ROKKERTECH SLIM JEANS
The RokkerTech Slim Jeans have the same designer style and unrivaled build quality you’ve come to expect from the Rokker Company, but are made from a much thinner, lighter weight single layer of material rather than a full Dynatec liner beneath a layer of denim. The design is based on a 501 from Levis.
The “tech” is an ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), a material with fibers twice the strength of steel. Indigo-dyed cotton is woven around the UHMWPE core threads to achieve a denim fabric that looks just like regular denim, but packs serious abrasion resistance at its core. Add in the ability to accept knee and hip protectors (armor sold separately) and the Rokker RokkerTech Slim Jeans are not just the whole package — they have made the whole package lighter.
- Highly abrasion resistant single layer motorcycle jeans with five-pocket style
- Slim fit with tapered leg
- Finest 14 oz Denim with high abrasion resistant UHMWPE fibres
- Vintage wash
- Protector pockets on knee and hips for maximum safety
- Without rivets which could scratch the bike
- Easy care
- Delivered in an exclusive canvas bag with t-shirt and knee protectors
- Made in Portugal