X.WST 2 MOTOX - NEXX
Feeling like flying? The Nexx X.WST 2 will help you. It's featherweight shell makes the Nexx X.WST 2 a helmet for the premium sport and sport touring arena. The helmet is design to put less strain on your neck. It cuts through the wind like a hot knife through butter. The exhaust vents channel high speed air through the helmet to keep you cool for an all day ride. The drop down internal sun visor can be deployed in a quick haste.
- X-MATRIX Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- DOT FMVSS 218
- Weight: 1400gr Street Version and 1500gr Dual Version
- Pinlock ready
- X.MART DRY fabrics
- Emergency Strap V2
- Double D-Ring buckle
- Panoramic Eye Port
- 3D Lining and Cheek pads
- Prepared for X-COM – NEXX Intercom system
- 80% Tint Inner Sun visor
- PC Lexan Shield Clear with Anti-Fog position and Super Lock
- X-Block Quick Release System
- Visor with recessed cavity for pinlock
- Chin Wind stopper
- Night vision - reflectors
- Chin Ventilation
- Air Dynamic System - 3 inlets and 4 outlets air-vents
- Aerodynamic Shell & Rim
- Ergo Padding System
- Special Chin Shape to reduce breast injury risk from frontal impacts
AVAILABLE SIZES: XS - XXXL
Size Head (cm)
Size Head (in)
HOW TO MEASURE
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
SAFETY AND WARRANTY
Nexx helmets have been certified by the Belgium lab for road safety, IBSR and meet ECE 22-05 homologation standards. In the US, the helmets fully comply with DOT standards. All NEXX helmets include a warranty issued to the original owner against manufacturing and material defects, valid for a period of two years.
Products can be returned up to 14 days after purchase in original packaging and unused. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your return shipping label.